Could your stove or oven use a paint touch up? Use this Spray-on Black Stove and Grill Paint manufactured by AW Perkins to ensure minimal cracking or peeling due to the high temperatures generated by stoves and grills. The paint is tested to withstand temperatures of up to 1,400 degrees Fahrenheit. The matte black paint brings back the original luster of the stove or grill, as it protects the surface and extends the life of cast iron and steel. This paint is available in a case of 12 - 16 oz cans.
- 1400°F Black Stove and Grill Paint
- Matte black, non-peeling paint
- Stands up to the most extreme operating environments
- Protects and extends the life of cast iron and steel
- Case of 12 - 16 oz. Spray Cans