Having the perfect-looking set of andirons is one thing, but if they don't address your practical needs looking great doesn't matter a whole lot. That's why many homeowners turn to this Pair of Long Andiron Shanks in Black for Use with A-9122 and A-5817 Ball Andirons.
Obviously, this set of two long shanks is for use only with the andirons mentioned in the title, but they also provide those ball andirons with added stability, added capacity, and the ability to function properly in larger fireplaces. If you have either model A-9122 or A-5817 ball andirons, this Pair of Long Andiron Shanks in Black for Use with A-9122 and A-5817 Ball Andirons may very well be the addition that puts the finishing touch on your perfect fireplace setup.
- Pair of replacement shanks for use exclusively with A-9122 and A-5817 Ball Andirons
- Each shank is 12 in. long
- Solid, durable iron construction
- Shanks extend outwards from the back of the andiron and provide a long, stable base of support for each andiron
- Total weight is 3 lbs.
- Andirons help both create a focal point in the fireplace and guard against logs rolling out of the fireplace