A direct vent fireplace can be installed in many places a wood-burning fireplace can't because it doesn't require a chimney installation, it doesn't use room air for combustion, and it doesn't vent combustion products into the room. This unit has a rear vent and is rated as an AFUE heater that produces 15,000-20,000 BTU. Its direct vent uses FMI 5" - 8" direct vent pipe. It comes with ceramic fiber split oak logs, a burner that creates a multi-tiered flame pattern, and glowing ember coals. It has a black metal interior and features tool-less entry for the glass door. This unit is also available for use with liquid propane. A two-year warranty manufacturer's warranty is included. Dimensions of this unit are approximately 36-1/4" W x 36" H x 14-3/4".
- Cottage 36 Inch Millivolt Direct Vent Fireplace - Rear Vent
- Ceramic fiber split oak logs
- Multi-tiered flame pattern
- Glowing ember coals
- Black metal interior
- Tool-less entry for glass door
- AFUE heater rated
- Uses only FMI 5"-8" Direct Vent Pipe
- 15,000 - 21,000 BTUs
- Available in Natural Gas and Liquid Propane
- Manufacturers Warranty: 2 Years with Labor Allowance
- Approximately: 36-1/4" W x 36" H x 14-3/4"