With this great fireplace operating on natural gas, you can enjoy a comfortable fire even in a small room not suitable for larger fireplaces requiring chimney venting. Using a 5 inch FMI direct vent system, this high quality FMI fireplace uses a convenient electronic ignition system to light a fire that is beautifully framed by a large, 44 inch tall ceramic glass window. A herringbone mosaic liner design adds visual appeal behind the burning fire.
- Innovative "Radiant Heat" (single glass panel) design
- Operates on natural gas fuel
- Tallest fire view area available - 44 in. high ceramic glass
- Provides most realistic fire with dramatic yellow flames and glowing embers
- Highest BTUs available
- Large 36 in. viewing area
- Includes hand forged andirons and chain-mesh pull screen
- Electronic ignition - requires 110 Volt hard wiring
- Features herringbone mosaic split brick style liner
- Uses 5 in. FMI direct vent pipe
- 2 year warranty with labor allowance
- Framing Dimensions:
- Width: 43 1/4 in.
- Height: 56 3/4 in.
- Depth: 28 in.