This 36 inch, direct vent fireplace by Citadel has an innovative radiant heat (single glass panel) design. It operates on propane fuel to be used conveniently almost anywhere. This fireplace provides some of the most realistic looking fire with dramatic yellow flames and glowing embers. There is a large 36 inch viewing area to enjoy watching those dancing flames. The fireplace comes with hand forged irons and chain-mesh pull screen, and a herringbone mosaic, split brick style liner. The electronic ignition requires 110 volt hard wiring and the direct vent uses a 5 inch FMI pipe. The framing dimensions are 43.25" W x 56.75" H x 28" D. There is a 2 year warranty with labor allowance.
- BTU Output: up to 62000
- Innovative "Radiant Heat" (single glass panel) design
- Operates on liquid propane fuel
- Tallest fire view area available - 44 in. high ceramic glass
- Provides most realistic fire with dramatic yellow flames and glowing embers
- Highest BTUs available
- Large 36 in. viewing area
- Includes hand forged andirons and chain-mesh pull screen
- Electronic ignition - requires 110 Volt hard wiring
- Features herringbone mosaic split brick style liner
- Uses 5 in. FMI direct vent pipe
- 2 year warranty with labor allowance
- Framing Dimensions:
- Width: 43 1/4 in.
- Height: 56 3/4 in.
- Depth: 28 in.