This fireplace features a clean face design and a lovely fire that is created by a ceramic ember bed, steel tube burner system, and a fully unitized log stack. The interior of the fireplace is beautiful finished with refractory brick liner that is individually cast and finished for a real masonry look. The face features a ceramic glass door for maximum radiant heat and functional mesh safety screens. The ignition and the operating system are fully electronic and operable with the included remote control. A 110V power supply is required but battery backup is available. Heat production by the burner is 30,000 - 49,000 BTU. The vent uses FMI 5" x 8" direct vent pipe. Required framing dimensions are: width 41-1/2", depth 22", height 43-1/4". Included is a 2-yeaer warranty with labor allowance.
- Clean faced design with combination ceramic ember bed and steel tube burner system
- Operates on natural gas fuel
- Premier fully unitized log stack with lively flame and deep smoldering glow
- Refractory brick liners are individually cast and hand finished for masonry realism
- Fully electronic ignition and operating system with remote control included - requires 110 Volt power supply; Includes battery back up
- Ceramic glass door provides maximum radiant heat
- Functional mesh safety pull screens
- Design Certification ANSI Z21.50
- Uses only FMI 5 in. - 8 in. direct vent pipe
- 2 year warranty with labor allowance
- BTU range: 30,000 - 49,000
- Framing Dimensions:
- Width: 41 1/2 in.
- Height: 43 1/4 in.
- Depth: 22 in.