FMI's commitment to quality is evident in the beautiful Devonshire Direct Vent Propane Fireplace. This direct vent model features a clean-faced design with combination ceramic ember bed and steel tube burner system. It operates on liquid propane fuel, making it safe, efficient, and easy to operate and maintain. A Premier fully unitized log stack is included with this set, ensuring lively flames and a deep smoldering glow. This item includes a 2 year warranty with labor allowance.
- Clean faced design with combination ceramic ember bed and steel tube burner system
- Operates on liquid propane fuel
- Premier fully unitized log stack with lively flame and deep smoldering glow
- Refractory brick liners are individually cast and hand finished for masonry realism
- Fully electronic ignition and operating system with remote control included - requires 110 Volt power supply; Includes battery back up
- Ceramic glass door provides maximum radiant heat
- Functional mesh safety pull screens
- Design Certification ANSI Z21.50
- Uses only FMI 5 in. - 8 in. direct vent pipe
- 2 year warranty with labor allowance
- BTU range: 28,000 - 47,000
- Framing Dimensions:
- Width: 41 1/2 in.
- Height: 43 1/4 in.
- Depth: 22 in.