FMI has gone the extra mile in fireplace manufacturing with the Devonshire 42 in. Direct Vent Natural Gas Fireplace. This fireplace comes loaded with all the features you need to make your home both attractive and warm! Direct venting is the fireplace model of choice for many homeowners, and this direct vent fireplace comes with a combination ceramic ember bed and steel tube burner system that operates on natural gas fuel. The included fully unitized log stack produces lively flames as well as that lovely ember glow. All the small details are there as well, including the fully electronic ignition and operating system that comes with a remote control. To top it off, the ceramic glass door provides maximum radiant heat and the mesh pull screens add extra safety. This excellent fireplace is full of the quality, safety, and good-looks you require.
- Clean faced design with combination ceramic ember bed and steel tube burner system
- Operates on natural gas fuel
- Premier fully unitized log stack with lively flame and deep smoldering glow
- Refractory brick liners are individually cast and hand finished for masonry realism
- Fully electronic ignition and operating system with remote control included - requires 110 Volt power supply; Includes battery back up
- Ceramic glass door provides maximum radiant heat
- Functional mesh safety pull screens
- Design Certification ANSI Z21.50
- Uses only FMI 5 in. - 8 in. direct vent pipe
- 2 year warranty with labor allowance
- BTU range: 33,000 - 59,000
- Framing Dimensions:
- Width: 48 1/2 in.
- Height: 47 1/4 in.
- Depth: 26 in.