This Devonshire Direct Vent Fireplace is a great way to heat your home and enjoy the charm of a fireplace. This fireplace features a clean faced design with a combination ceramic ember bed and steel tube burner system. The fully electronic ignition and operating system comes with a remote control with a battery back up. The attractive ceramic doors allow maximum heat to radiate and give onlookers an excellent view of the fire. This fireplaces uses FMI 5"-8" direct vent pipes.
- Clean faced design with combination ceramic ember bed and steel tube burner system
- Operates on liquid propane fuel
- Premier fully unitized log stack with lively flame and deep smoldering glow
- Refractory brick liners are individually cast and hand finished for masonry realism
- Fully electronic ignition and operating system with remote control included - requires 110 Volt power supply; Includes battery back up
- Ceramic glass door provides maximum radiant heat
- Functional mesh safety pull screens
- Design Certification ANSI Z21.50
- Uses only FMI 5 in. - 8 in. direct vent pipe
- 2 year warranty with labor allowance
- BTU range: 28,000 - 53,000
- Framing Dimensions:
- Width: 48 1/2 in.
- Height: 47 1/4 in.
- Depth: 26 in.