The FMI Santa Fe 36 Inch Direct Vent 2-Sided Fireplace - Natural Gas comes with a powder coat finish, black louvers and a brass accent strip. This direct vent fireplace does not require a chimney so it allows more flexibility when it comes to placement in your home. The FMI Santa Fe Direct Vent 2-Sided Fireplace offers an economical alternative to more traditional heating appliances. It provides radiant heat and gives the same atmosphere as traditional fireplaces, without the upkeep and inefficiency of some wood burning appliances. Some of the features and benefits of this self-contained unit are the 70% thermal efficiency rating, installation can be horizontal or vertical, adjustable flame control and a wall switch and 30 inches of flex gas line. The Santa Fe 36 inch Direct Vent See-Through Fireplace comes with a two-year warranty with labor allowance. You can order natural gas or liquid propane models.
- Sante Fe 36 Inch Direct Vent See-Through Fireplace
- Powder coat finish with black louvers and brass accent strip
- Ceramic glass for added safety
- Refractory brick standard
- Round Oak fiber glowing logs - camp fire arrangement
- Adjustable flame control
- Millivolt valve standard, electronic valve available
- Wall switch and 30" flex gas line standard
- Tool free access to firebox
- 70% thermal efficiency - heater rated
- Termination installation can be horizontal or vertical
- Uses only FMI 5"-8" Direct Vent Pipe
- Available in:
- Natural Gas = 24,000 - 30,000 BTUs
- Liquid Propane = 22,800 - 28,500 BTUs
- Manufacturers Warranty: 2 Years with Labor Allowance
- Framing Dimensions: 43-1/4" W x 39-3/4" H x 24"
- Firebox Dimensions: 32" FW x 32" BW x 30" H x 19-7/8"