This model comes with a powder coat finish, black louvers and a beautiful brass accent strip. Ceramic glass is present for safety. You can access the firebox if you need to without the use of tools. Inside, refractory brick is standard as is the round oak fiber glowing logs that are arranged as if in a camp fire. Controls include an adjustable flame control and a standard Millivolt valve, though electronic valve is available. A wall switch and 30" of flex gas line are also included. This appliance is heater rated with 70% efficiency. The termination can be horizontal or vertical and it uses only FMI 5" x 8" direct vent pipe. This fireplace produces up to 28,500 BTU. The firebox dimensions are 32" FW x 32" BW x 30" H x 19-7/8" D and required framing dimensions are 43-1/4" W x 39-3/4" H x 24".
- Sante Fe 36 Inch Direct Vent See-Through Fireplace
- Powder coat finish with black louvers and brass accent strip
- Ceramic glass for added safety
- Refractory brick standard
- Round Oak fiber glowing logs - camp fire arrangement
- Adjustable flame control
- Millivolt valve standard, electronic valve available
- Wall switch and 30" flex gas line standard
- Tool free access to firebox
- 70% thermal efficiency - heater rated
- Termination installation can be horizontal or vertical
- Uses only FMI 5"-8" Direct Vent Pipe
- Available in:
- Natural Gas = 24,000 - 30,000 BTUs
- Liquid Propane = 22,800 - 28,500 BTUs
- Manufacturers Warranty: 2 Years with Labor Allowance
- Framing Dimensions: 43-1/4" W x 39-3/4" H x 24"
- Firebox Dimensions: 32" FW x 32" BW x 30" H x 19-7/8"