This venting kit includes everything needed for an in-home installation of 12DM class A chimney pipe for select FMI/Superior, Vantage Hearth, DESA or Vanguard woodburning fireplaces. Simply choose your required chimney height (measured from the top of the fireplace) and the appropriate roof pitch option and you will receive the corresponding pipe lengths and roof flashing. The kit also includes one firestop, a storm collar and a round chimney cap with a mesh screen.
- Full vent kit for in-home chimney systems for FMI, Superior, Vantage Hearth, DESA and Vanguard woodburning fireplaces that use 12DM chimney pipe.
- Includes a combination of 12DM class A chimney pipe lengths according to your choice of chimney height.
- 12DM pipe is an air-cooled chimney with an 12" inside diameter (30-gauge stainless steel) and 15 3/8" outside diameter (28-gauge galvanized steel).
- Pipe requires 2" clearance to combustibles.
- Includes one firestop to protect 12DM pipe passing through combustible celing/floor penetrations .
- Pitched-roof flashing and storm collar also included.
- Large round chimney cap with louvered screen (RLT-12DM).
- Pipe sections utilize a snap-lock design for easy installation .