Convenience, quality, and efficiency meet in this well designed Stoll 24 in. W x 22 in. D Grate Heater for Woodburning Applications. This slim designed grate (1 3/8" in the front) can be retro-fitted into an existing application, and the interchangeable fan box can be adjusted from left to right. The 90/125 CFM variable speed blower features a thermostatic on/off control and efficiently blows out up to 40,000 BTUs, depending on the type of wood and fireplace. A standard matte black cover is included and offers flexibility with its ability to adjust up to 50 inches. Unobtrusive, effective, and reliable - that is what you will find when you install this grate heater in your woodburning application.
- Designed for use in woodburning applications
- Can be retro-fit into existing door installations
- Front features a slim 1 3/8 in. height
- Interchangeable fan box can be adjusted from left to right
- Standard Matte Black cover is included and adjusts up to 50 inches
- 90/125 CFM variable speed blower with thermostatic On/Off control
- Estimated 40,000 BTU output - PLEASE NOTE* actual heat production is dependent on the type of wood used and the fireplace's performance
- Optional trim bar available
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Front: 24 in. W x 1 3/8 in. H x 23.5 in. D
- Back: 24 in. W x 9.5 in. H
- Min. Opening Width: 28"
- Min. Opening Height: 24"