FMI's Alpine outdoor fireplace is an economical, yet practical heat source that requires no venting of chimney construction. Using cost-effective natural gas as its fuel source, this 42-inch appliance is made of brushed stainless steel face and mesh spark screen. The deluxe Herringbone textured red refractory brick liner produces a warm glowing background, along with detailed bark on the logs and split wood with charring. A glowing ember bed-burner contributes, too, and is remote-ready. It has built-in steel studs, standard mica board and must have doors open while log set is burning. Framing dimensions for the super outdoor fireplace are 48 1/2 inches in width, 44 3/8 inches in height, and 23 1/2 inches in depth.
- Alpine 42 Inch Stainless Steel Outdoor vent-free Fireplace System
- Brushed stainless steel face and stainless steel mesh spark screen
- Deluxe Herringbone textured red refractory brick liner
- Integrated vent-free log set features detailed bark, split wood, charred textures and glowing ember bed burner with remote ready millivolt control
- Built-in steel studs
- Mica board standard
- Doors must be open when log set is burning
- Shown with required glass bi-fold doors - sold separately
- Requires no venting or chimney construction
- Includes vent-free gas log
- Available in:
- Natural Gas = 46,000 BTUs
- Liquid Propane = 47,000 BTUs
- Manufacturers Warranty: 4 Year Labor Allowance
- Framing Dimensions:
- Width: 48-1/4"
- Height: 44-3/8"
- Depth: 23-1/2"