There are woodburning inserts, and then there is the Osburn 1100 High Efficiency EPA Woodburning Insert with Blower. What we mean is, this might be the woodburning insert you'd use to burn up a lot of those other inserts out there on the market (not recommended). But if you're looking for the best, then you found it.
Big BTU output without taking up a ton of space is one of this insert's main features. Then there are smaller touches like the adjustable handle and self-cleaning ceramic glass viewing system that really make you feel special. You can use this insert in a mobile home (with a separately purchased fresh air kit, of course), it's EPA tested and approved for emission levels, and there's even a blower included to distribute heated air quickly, evenly, and with maximum heating effect. All of this, and a limited lifetime warranty to boot. Not a bad deal.
Scratch that, a fantastic deal. You won't find a better woodburning insert anywhere at this or any other price. The combination of style, function, and value make the Osburn 1100 High Efficiency EPA Woodburning Insert with Blower too good to pass up.
- Up to 50,000 BTU per hour output using seasoned cord wood
- 30,000 BTU per hour output using EPA test wood
- Heating capacity of 500 to 1,400 square foot areas
- Firebox volume of 1.5 cubic feet
- Can accommodate logs up to 16 inches in length
- Adjustable handle
- Includes blower to circulate heated air for more efficient heating
- Features a self-cleaning ceramic glass system
- Approved for mobile home use (requires a fresh air system)
- Optimum operating efficiency occurs at 75%
- Meets EPA testing standards for emissions
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Works with 6" pipe (sold separately)
- Exterior Dimensions:
- Height: 21 1/2 in.
- Width: 24 in.
- Depth: 22 1/2 in.
- Door Opening Size: 15 1/2 in. W x 8 1/2 in. H
- Firebox Dimensions: 18 in. W x 11 1/4 in. H x 12 1/2 in. D
- Glass Viewing Area: 125 square in.
- Weight: 250 lbs.