This high efficiency woodburning insert from Osburn creates 65,000 BTUs each hour in order to efficiently heat your home. Each fireplace contains enough space to host logs that are up to 16 inches in length, and the blower circulates air efficiently and effectively. With this efficient design, you can install this system in any size or type of home, and it only takes up 1.8 cubic feet. This woodburning insert creates a traditional fireplace that offers a heating solution that is more efficient than most traditional fireplaces.
Tax Credit Eligibility: Consumers who purchase a qualifying biomass (wood or pellet-burning) appliance are eligible for a $300 tax credit through an extension of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. This unit is eligible for this credit; this model has a thermal efficiency rating of at least 75%. If you have purchased or are planning to purchase and install any of these models from January 1, 2015 (retroactive) until December 31, 2016, you can complete the IRS Form 5695 and include your sales receipt and file it with your tax return to earn the $300 credit.
- Up to 65,000 BTU per hour output using seasoned cord wood
- 36,300 BTU per hour output using EPA test wood
- Heating capacity of 500 to 1,800 square foot areas
- Firebox volume of 1.8 cubic feet
- Can accommodate logs up to 16 inches in length
- Adjustable handle
- Includes blower to circulate heated air for more efficient heating
- Features a self-cleaning ceramic glass system
- Approved for mobile home use (requires a fresh air system)
- Optimum operating efficiency occurs at 75%
- Meets EPA testing standards for emissions
- Works with 6" pipe (sold separately)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Exterior Dimensions:
- Height: 19 in.
- Width: 23 in.
- Depth: 26 in.
- Door Opening Size: 16 1/2 in. W x 8 1/2 in. H
- Firebox Dimensions: 17 in. W x 11 1/2 in. H x 14 1/2 in. D
- Glass Viewing Area: 215 square in.
- Weight: 315 lbs.