This fireplace insert from Osburn is compact but powerful and highly economical, producing up to 75,000 BTUs per hour at a 77 percent efficiency rate. An adjustable blower heats a space of up to 2,100 square feet and the interior is large enough to hold even 20 inch long logs. A lifetime warranty from Osburn covers the construction. Cast iron construction, a ceramic glass door, and a high quality black finish give this insert decorative qualities as well as heating power.
- Heavy-duty cast iron door with adjustable handle
- Clear, high-quality ceramic glass
- Attractive metallic black finish
- Uses advanced non-catalytic combustion technology
- Effectively heats 500 to 2,100 sq. ft.
- 77% optimum efficiency
- Includes ultra-quiet 130 cfm blower with variable speed control
- Self-cleaning glass system reduces maintenance
- Meets EPA emissions standards
- Accepts 20" logs
- Uses 6" stove pipe
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Overall Dimensions: 27" W x 22" H x 26 1/2" D
- BTUs per hour: 49,000 to 75,000
- Firebox Volume: 2.3 cu. ft.
- Burn Time: 6 to 8 hours
- Viewing Area: 145 sq. in.