Jig makes high-quality period fireplace products. This Georgian-style fireplace is faithful to the piece that was its inspiration as well as being extremely durable. This model is black with a brass highlight and has a decorative front with an attachable metal firebox. This fireplace requires an 8" flue and must be installed in a masonry firebox or other approved zero-clearance firebox. Burners for this fireplace are sold separately. The fireplace opening requirements for installation are 23" W x 33" H x 11" D.
- Kensington Georgian Style Arch Fireplace Insert
- Black with Brass highlight
- Decorative front with attachable metal firebox*
- Requires an 8" flue
- Burners sold separately
- Must be installed in a masonry firebox or approved zero clearance fireplace
- Outside dimensions: 43" W x 39" H
- Fireplace Opening Requirements: 23" W x 33" H x 11" D
- *Please Note: A separately purchased wood or metal surround is
required for installation.