This is a durable well-built 42-inch outdoor fireplace with a brushed-steel, one-piece front. The liner is in very attractive red herringbone-style brick. It comes with a solid 5/8 inch stainless steel log grate, but is gas log-ready if that is your preference. The framing dimensions are 48 1/4 inches wide, 44 3/8 inches in height, and 23 1/2 inches deep. The firebox dimensions are: front width of 42 inches, back width of 29 1/2 inches, height of 24 inches, and depth of 16 1/4 inches. It uses FMI 8-inch chimney pipe and weighs 224 pounds in its entirety.
- Brushed stainless steel one piece front
- Red herringbone-style brick liner
- Stainless steel wire mesh screen provides added safety
- Solid 5/8 in. stainless steel log grate
- Gas log ready
- Uses only FMI 8 in. chimney pipe
- 25 year limited warranty
- Please refer to the downloadable information on this page for specific data
- Framing Dimensions:
- Width: 48 1/4 in.
- Height: 44 3/8 in.
- Depth: 23 1/2 in.
- Firebox Dimensions:
- Front Width: 42 in.
- Back Width: 29 1/2 in.
- Height: 24 in.
- Depth: 16 1/4 in.
- Weight: 224 lbs.