Since a fireplace has such an important role to play in your living room, it is important that you select only the best to install. The FMI Tudor Millivolt Direct Vent Fireplace is one of the top choices available. Running off Propane, it is capable of not only providing for you and your family the necessary heat to keep you warm during the winter months but also gives a ambience that would almost make one believe that it is a traditional fireplace.
- Tudor 36 Inch Millivolt Direct Vent Fireplace
- Ceramic fiber split oak logs
- Multi-tiered flame pattern
- Glowing ember coals
- Black metal interior
- Tool-less entry for glass door
- 45 degree slant back design for top or rear venting
- Versa-Fire design allows for "trade-up" burners with logs
- Uses only FMI 5"-8" Direct Vent Pipe
- Available in:
- Natural Gas = 18,000 - 26,000 BTUs
- Liquid Propane = 17,500 - 25,000 BTUs
- Manufacturers Warranty: 2 Years with Labor Allowance
- Approximately: 41-1/4" W x 36-1/2" H x 21-7/8"