Free shipping
Low Price
View Cart
Order Online Or Call
Shop By Category
Shipping Options
Gas Type
Pilot Type
Fireplace Type
Vent Type

Gas Log Valves and Safety Pilots

By Jean Collett from New Jersey on January 15, 2013
We need a extension handle (EH-2) for a SPK-20 Real Fyre Gas Log Set. Can you help us? Is there anyway to convert this to a remote control system?
By Kevin on January 15, 2013

We can indeed special order an EH-2 for you. As far as the remote, you could theoretically convert it to work with one. The SPK-20 could be removed from the burner assembly and replaced with a Peterson Automatic Pilot Kit that is remote ready. We would simply need to confirm that your fireplace is large enough to accommodate the new valve. We'd be happy to help you renovate this hearth appliance.

By Ginger from VA on January 17, 2014
We have Sierra unvented gas logs by Empire. It is my understanding that Empire went out of business. We need a control valve for these logs. Do you have any idea where we might be able to get one?
By Emily on January 17, 2014

Unfortunately we cannot replace just the control valve for a unvented log set. We can get a replacement burner system for you. Can you please reply with the model, and serial #, and your zip code so we can see if we can assist you.

By Bud from Memphis, TN on February 5, 2013
Which would fit a Peterson G10 ventless burner for a 24 in. log set?
By Tyler on February 5, 2013

R.H. Peterson does not make any of their safety pilot kits available separate from their vent-free burners such as the G10. If your pilot kit needs to be replaced, you would need a complete G10 burner replacement with the pre-installed pilot kit of your choosing.