Hardcore backpacking is an art, and it demands first-rate equipment. This tent will give you all the protection you need from the weather. It is amazingly easy to set up and take down. It is lightweight making an ideal addition to ones backpacking gear. Even with the amazingly low price this tent is rich in features, including flexible, shock corded fiberglass poles and weather resistant polyester wall. This may not be the tent to take up Mount McKinley, but for weekender trips, it works perfectly.
- Fly offers extra weather protection
- Comfortably sleeps one to two people
- Two windows provide ample ventillation
- Lightweight, yet durable shock-corded fiberglass poles
- Extremely easy set up
- Pack Weight: 2.45 lbs.
- Pack Size: 24" x 4" x 4"
- Dimensions: 5' x 5'
- Interior Height: 36"
- Doors: 1
- Windows: 2
- Rooms: 1
- Poles: 2
- Pole Material: 6.9 mm fiberglass
- Floor Material: polyethylene
- Wall Material: polyester 170T, 450 mm P.U.
- Roof Material: mosquito mesh
- Fly Material: polyester 170T, 450 mm P.U.
- Stakes: four, 5" steel