This tent gives plenty of space for your next family camping trip. Dividers let you divide this tent into two large rooms, or one large room and two smaller ones. The vertical walls this tent mean that there is plenty of head room (86" high) and living space. The eight windows and mesh roof allow for plenty of ventilation, and the clear panels in the rain fly let in plenty of natural light. Two doors allow easy passage. The floor material is polyethylene and the walls and fly are of polyester taffeta. Cable-corded fiberglass poles make setting up the tent easy. Sixteen plastic stakes are included to secure the tent in windy weather. The tent packs down to 34" x 12" and its pack weight is 39 lbs 12 oz.
- Large free standing 3 room tent
- Sewn in divider with 2 large D-shaped doors
- Front combo room has 2 large closable windows
- Rear room can be divided using removable curtain
- Rainfly has 4 large clear panels to allow light into the tent
- Vertical walls give the tent an amazing amount of living space
- Large windows combined with the mesh roof prevents condensation build-up
- 2 cantilevered windows in side wall of rear room as well as 2 large
windows in the rear wall
- Sleeps: 8
- Poles: 13
- Season: 3
- Pack size: 34" x 12"
- Floor area: 180 sq ft
- Stakes: (16) 9" plastic
- Floor material: Polyethylene
- Rooms: 3 (2 sleeping, 1 combo)
- Pole material: Cable corded steel, fiberglass
- Wall material: 190T polyester taffeta 600mm coating
- Fly material: 190T polyester taffeta 1200mm coating
- Netting material: 50D no-see-um mesh
- Roof material: 50D no-see-um mesh
- Minimum weight: 37 lbs 12 oz
- Pack weight: 39 lbs 6 oz
- Dimensions: 15' x 12'
- Interior height: 86"
- Eave height: 73"
- Windows: 8
- Doors: 2