This family camping tent not only has room to sleep 8-10 people, it has a cabin-style design with straight walls and an 80-inch center height to provide comfortable interior standing space. If wanted, a removable room divider allows the tent to convert into 2 separate rooms. Two twin doors allow easy access and the oversized windows and roof vents minimize condensation. A fuller-cut rain fly offers protection from the elements even while windows are open. Mt. Springer family tent has a pack weight of 37 pounds and 6 ounces and a pack size of 34 inches by 12 inches. When standing the tent's dimensions are 10 feet by 15 feet offering 150 square feet of interior space. Family camping can be a better-sleeping and better-protected than ever before with this wonderful tent from Giga.
- Cabin-style design
- Comfortably sleeps eight to ten people
- Straight walls and an 80" center height provide an open, spacious
- Removable room divider allows conversion to three rooms
- Two twin track doors for easy access
- Oversized windows and roof vents minimize condensation
- Fuller cut rainfly offers rain protection even while windows are open
- Minimum Weight: 35 lbs. 8 oz.
- Pack Weight: 37 lbs. 6 oz.
- Dimensions: 15' x 10'
- Interior Height: 80"
- Eave Height: 75"
- Floor Area: 150 sq. ft.
- Pack Size: 34" x 12"
- Doors: 2
- Windows: 4
- Rooms: 2 - one sleeping and one combo
- Poles: 11
- Pole Material: Cable-corded steel, fiberglass
- Floor Material: Polyethylene
- Wall Material: 190T polyester taffeta 600mm coating
- Roof Material: 50D no-see-um mesh
- Netting Material: 50D no-see-um mesh
- Fly Material: 190T polyester taffeta 1,200mm coating