A great family camping experience is one that will not be soon forgotten. A regular camping tradition ensures that there will never be a shortage of nail biting stories told around the camp fire. At the heart of a successful and enjoyable camping experience is a high quality tent that will last for years, or even generations, of campers. This tent from Carter Mountain offers quality construction with a spacious design that is sure to endure conditions that would otherwise send your family packing.
- Cabin-style design
- Three spacious rooms comfortably sleep eight to ten people
- Each sleeping room is 7 x 10
- Common room works as a storage or extra sleeping space
- Two oversized doors allow convenient access
- Awning protects front door from rain
- Full-coverage rainfly with clear and light grey panels
- Bathtub floor prevents water seepage
- Multiple windows and mesh roof panels minimize moisture build-up
- Includes a duffel-style carrying bag, a pole bag, a stake bag, extra
stakes, and guy lines for windy conditions
- Minimum Weight: 60 lbs.
- Pack Weight: 61 lbs.
- Dimensions: 20' x 10'
- Interior Height: 96"
- Eave Height: 72"
- Floor Area: 200 sq. ft.
- Pack Size: 36" x 12" x 12"
- Doors: 2
- Windows: 8
- Rooms: 3 - two sleeping rooms and one common room
- Pole Material: Chain-corded steel, fiberglass
- Floor Material: Polyethylene
- Wall Material: Polyester 190T 600mm P.U.
- Roof Material: Mosquito mesh
- Netting Material: Mosquito mesh
- Fly Material: Polyester 190T 1,200mm P.U.
- Stakes: 23 - 9" plastic