Do you love camping but can never seem to find a tent large enough for your big family or group of friends? The Spruce Peak Tent is here to help! The entirely free standing design makes set up a breeze, and it is large enough to comfortably fit 8-10 people inside. It even comes with a 72 square foot screen room, perfect for a table and chairs. Don't let the size of your party hold you back from camping anymore. Check out the Spruce Peak Tent and have plenty of room for everybody on your next trip.
- Entirely free-standing design
- Comfortably sleeps eight to ten people
- Durable steel frame
- Enormous 72 sq. ft. screen room can easily accommodate a table and chairs
- Two oversized offset doors provide convenient access even when screen room
is in use
- Eight windows and mesh roof vents provide ventilation and minimize
- Protective panels allow screen room to be used in rain
- Includes a duffel-style carrying bag, a pole bag, a stake bag, stakes, and
guy lines for windy conditions
- Minimum Weight: 60 lbs.
- Pack Weight: 61 lbs.
- Dimensions: 18' x 12'
- Interior Height: 96"
- Sleeping Area: 144 sq. ft.
- Screen Room Area: 72 sq. ft.
- Pack Size: 36" x 12" x 12"
- Doors: 2
- Windows: 8
- Rooms: 2 - one sleeping room and one screen room
- Poles: 17
- Pole Material: Chain-corded steel, fiberglass
- Floor Material: Polyethylene
- Wall Material: Polyester 190T 600mm P.U.
- Roof Material: Mosquito mesh
- Netting Material: Mosquito mesh
- Fly Material: Polyester 190T 1,200 mm P.U.
- Stakes: 23 - 9" plastic