This 10 feet by 10 feet canopy tent provides a great solution for any outdoor event you want to protect from the sun and unexpected weather. It only weighs 34 pounds and is simple to set up with a free-standing frame using eight 10-inch steel spikes. The roof is made of 190T polyester taffeta with an 800mm coating. It has a short canopy allowing for 360 degree, unobstructed views. It then packs away in a neat 30 inches by 8 inches bundle until you are ready to use it again.
- Extremely simple to set up free-standing frame
- Allows for 360 degree views
- Pack weight: 34 lbs.
- Dimensions: 10’ x 10’
- Interior height: 9" – 101"
- Eave height: 65" – 71"
- Floor area: 100 square feet
- Pack size: 30" x 8"
- Pole material: powder-coated frame
- Roof material: 190T polyester taffeta 800mm coating
- Netting material: 50-denier no-see-um mesh
- Stakes: 8" – 10" steel nail