The Yellowstone Camping Tent is ideal for anyone who wants to go backpacking but doesn't want to be weighed down with a heavy tent. The innovative single pole design allows this tent to create a large inside space while minimizing the weight of it. Once it is set up, the mesh walls allow for comfortable air flow and the twin doors make entering and exiting a breeze. And in case the weather turns south, the rain fly will keep the occupants dry through the storm. Don't spend another weekend dragging a heavy tent in the woods, order the Yellowstone Camping Tent and make backpacking a little lighter.
- Mesh walls allow for ample air flow
- Two twin track doors provide easy entry
- Full coverage rain fly provides protection as well as 2 vestibules for
- Innovative single pole with strut design maximizes interior space while
keeping weight and staking to a minimum
- Sleeps: 1-2
- Season: 3 plus
- Pack size: 27" x 5"
- Interior height: 45"
- Dimensions: 7' x 5'
- Floor area: 29 sq ft
- Pack weight: 4 lbs 3 oz
- Minimum weight: 3 lbs 11 oz
- Roof material: 50D no-see-um mesh
- Pole material: 7000 series aircraft aluminum
- Floor material: 190T nylon taffeta 800mm coating
- Wall material: 190T polyester taffeta 600mm coating
- Fly material: 190T polyester taffeta 800mm coating
- Netting material: 50D no-see-um mesh
- Vestibule: 5 sq ft + 5 sq ft
- Stakes: (8) 7" aluminum
- Poles: 1 + 1 strut
- Windows: 2
- Rooms: 1
- Doors: 2