One of the great pastimes of Americans is to go on hiking excursions, During the course of these sojourns, it is possible that the hike might last long enough for the hiker to set up camp for the evening. What better way to prepare for this event than to purchase Big Bend's Backpacking Camping Tent? Coming in dimensions of 7.5 X 5 feet, with a height at the top reaching 38 inches, you can feel fully prepared in the event that you need to camp out in the wild blue yonder.
- Simple, stable and proven design is easy to set up
- Full coverage rain fly protects tent and provides a vestibule for storing
- Vestibule has parallel zips for entry and for creating an awning
- All mesh door and side walls vent moisture
- Sleeps: 2
- Season: 3
- Center height: 38"
- Pack weight: 4 lbs 1 oz
- Minimum weight: 3 lbs 12 oz
- Mesh fabric: 50D no-see-um
- Setup: Pole sleeves and clips
- Fly fabric: Polyester 190T 1200mm P.U.
- Wall fabric: Nylon taffeta 190T 800mm P.U.
- Floor fabric: Nylon taffeta 190T 800mm P.U.
- Frame: Aluminum pole 8.5mm
- Peg: 14 aluminum stakes 7"
- Pack size: 26" x 5" x 5"
- Tent area: 7.5' x 5'
- Pole: 2 poles
- Windows: 1
- Rooms: 1
- Doors: 1
- Vents: 2