This Dual Identity screen house by Giga Tent also doubles as a canopy with its large amount of interior space. The two large doors on this screen house and canopy make entry easy, and this canopy is free standing and easy to assemble. This canopy is large enough for several chairs or a picnic table, measuring 10 ft. x 10 ft. To turn it into a canopy from a screen house, simply remove the screen that easily attaches to the inside of the frame, and you have an open canopy.
- Large amount of interior space
- Two large doors make entry simple
- Free standing and easy to assemble
- Large enough for several chairs or a picnic table
- Two shelters in one: Screen sides attach to the inside of the frame to
convert from a screen house to a canopy
- Pack weight: 37 lbs
- Pack size: 32" x 11"
- Floor area: 100 sq ft
- Dimensions: 10' x 10'
- Pole material: Cable corded steel
- Roof material: 190T polyester taffeta 450mm coating
- Netting material: Polyester mosquito mesh
- Stakes: (8) 7" steel
- Interior height: 80"
- Eave height: 69"
- Poles: 14