Nearly maintenance-free and tons of fun, the Blue Ridge Riverview is a must-have for kids who love playing outside and for parents interested in their children both having fun and staying safe while they do it. The sunburst wood roof with dormers, chimney, and mesh covering and the Timber Shield protective poly coating on the main beams may be enough for parents, but not for kids.
They're more interested in things like the trapeze swing, the rope ladder, the rock wall, and the upper-level clubhouse. Or maybe it's the built-in picnic table, the sandbox, the steering wheel, telescope, or Tic Tac Toe panel they love. Who knows? What everyone can agree on, though, is that the Riverview is the perfect choice for lots of backyard fun in a versatile and safe environment.
- Factory stained and sealed cedar that naturally resists rot, decay, and insect damage
- All required lumber: pre-cut, pre-sanded, and pre-stained. Main beams are
- All required hardware included
- Step-by-step 3-D illustrated instructions and owner's manual
- Free standing design requires no grounding stakes for support
- Maintenance-free, timber shield Protective poly coating on main beams
- Tongue and groove wood roof with sunbursts, dormers, and chimney
- 4 in. x 6 in. swing beam with iron ductile hangers
- 4 in. x 4 in. framing
- 4 ft. x 6 ft. play deck
- 5 ft. deck height
- 3 position swing beam
- Charming clubhouse with Palladian style windows and shutters
- Rock wall with rocks and climbing rope
- Climbing rope ladder
- Extreme wave slide
- 2 swings with Plastisol coated chains
- Trapeze assembly with rings
- Built-in picnic table and sandbox area with half walls
- Safety handles, steering wheel, telescope, tic-tac-toe panel, and flag kit
- Assembly time of approximately 8-10 hours
- 10-year warranty on lumber
- 1-year warranty on accessories
- Shipping Weight: 920 lbs.
- Number of Boxes Shipped: 6
- Left to Right: 17 ft.
- Front to Back: 15 ft.
- Ground to Top: 12 ft.