There's a lot to like about the Sun Valley I Swingset, so let's get right to the good stuff. First of all, your children might be interested to know that this set features things like a covered playfort, a wave slide, 2 swings, a trapeze with handles, rock climbing wall, a 360 tire swing, and a rope climber for their outdoor pleasure. They might also appreciate the steering wheel, telescope, Tic Tac Toe panel, and flag kit that keep them playing week after week.
You'll like the many safety features, the detailed installation instructions, the warranty, and the sturdy construction. Have a family meeting and discuss the pros and cons. You'll probably all agree that the Sun Valley I is about as good as it gets in the world of playsets.
- Factory stained and sealed cedar that naturally resists rot, decay, and insect damage
- All required lumber: pre-cut, pre-sanded, and pre-stained. Main beams are
- All required hardware included
- Step-by-step 3-D illustrated instructions and owner's manual
- Free standing design requires no grounding stakes for support
- Solid 4 in. x 4 in. framing
- 4 ft. x 6 ft. play deck
- 5 ft. deck height
- 3 position swing beam
- 4 in. x 6 in. swing beam with iron ductile hangers
- Deluxe rope ladder with wide steps and thick rope
- Turbo Tire swing and swivel
- Safety step ladder / metal rung combo
- Rock wall with rocks and climbing rope
- Extreme wave slide
- 2 swings with Plastisol coated chains
- Trapeze assembly with rings
- Safety handles, steering wheel, telescope, tic-tac-toe panel, and flag kit
- Assembly time of approximately 5-7 hours
- 10-year warranty on lumber
- 1-year warranty on accessories
- Shipping Weight: 822 lbs.
- Number of Boxes Shipped: 6
- Left to Right: 21 ft.
- Front to Back: 12 ft.
- Ground to Top: 11 ft.