A tailgating party just wouldn't be complete without the proper grilled snacks. And now, with the innovative Medina River Weekender Tailgater Charcoal Barbeque Grill, you'll be able to whip up fantastic burgers, ribs, and hot dogs on game day without having to figure out a way to transport a bulky grill. This unique charcoal grill comes with two stands: one for use in your backyard and one that can be directly attached to the hitch of your pick-up truck or SUV. As a result, taking your grill to the game, park, or anywhere else is as simple as lifting it out of its patio stand, grabbing the hitch receiver, and hitting the road. Sounds a lot better than lugging a 250-pound gas grill around or having to use a tabletop grill with insufficient cooking space, doesn't it?
Like all Medina River grills, the Weekender Tailgater Charcoal Barbeque Grill features a fourteen-gauge steel construction and a heat-resistant finish; it has no problem handling frequent use or exposure to the weather. Nor is this charcoal grill difficult to maintain like some comparable models. You'll find that the large ash door, sliding cooking grates, and included ash rake make for amazingly easy cleaning. All in all, you won't find a more convenient or user-friendly portable grill.
- Durable 14 gauge steel construction provides years of use
- Finish is heat-resistant up to 800º F
- More than 384 sq. in. of cooking surface
- Two folding handles allow for convenient transport and stand installation
- Built-in front tray for prep work and tools
- Large ash door for easy cleanup
- Tight air baffle helps control heat level
- Heavy-duty grates sit on sliding bars for easy removal and cleaning
- Extra-large exhaust stack with damper flute
- Quick, straightforward assembly
- Grill size: 24" x 16.5"
- one (1) portable patio stand for backyard use
- one (1) receiver hitch stand for tailgating
- one (1) ash rake