The Medina River Backyard Charcoal Barbeque Grill and Smoker isn't so much a charcoal grill as it is an all-in-one outdoor cooking system. The firebox and smoking chamber provide you with 612 sq. in. of cooking space and a variety of exciting preparation options. You can use this amazing tool to prepare anything from perfectly-seared steaks to delicious smoked salmon to outstanding ribs.
Now you're probably thinking, that's a lot of cooking for one barbecue grill to perform all by itself. Well, it is, but the Medina River Backyard Charcoal Barbeque Grill and Smoker is built to handle it. The fourteen-gauge steel construction and heat-resistant finish ensure that your grill can withstand years of frequent use without loosing any of its cooking prowess or classic looks. This smoker and grill combination even includes a few extras, like built-in shelving and steel wheels, to keep you from wearing yourself out during all of the barbeques it will help you throw.
So if you're looking for a convenient way grill and smoke delicious foods, the Medina River Backyard Charcoal Barbeque Grill and Smoker is your answer. Straightforward to assemble, durable, and cost-effective, this charcoal grill is perfect for any serious outdoor chef who doesn't want to be limited to one type of cooking.
- Can act as a grill and a smoker
- Durable 14 gauge steel construction provides years of use
- Finish is heat-resistant up to 800º F
- 612 sq. in. of cooking surface
- Fold-down pull handle and 8" steel wheels allow for easy transport
- Large ash door swings out 180º for easy cleanout
- Baffle allows positive air control
- Built-in front tray for prep work and tools
- Large lower shelf offers convenient storage
- Smoke chamber features a grease drain hole and bucket hook
- Can be used with charcoal briquettes and lump charcoal
- Quick, straightforward assembly
- Smoking pit = 36" x 17", fire box = 17" x 17"
- one (1) easy-to-read thermometer with 3" dial
- one (1) ash rake
- one (1) drip bucket