The league of smokers is an elite one. Indeed, buying a smoker is often a commitment to eat smoked meat for life. People who smoke their food agree that no taste rivals that of smoked meat and are constantly finding ways to insert smoke into their food. This smoker grill from Medina River gives you a massive 1,380 square inch area to smoke any food. The high temperature finish is heat resistant up to 800 degrees. The vertical smoking chamber features three shelves and a bar for hanging meat.
- Can act as a grill and a smoker
- Features two smoking chambers and a fire box
- Durable 14 gauge steel construction provides years of use
- Finish is heat-resistant up to 800º F
- 1,380 sq. in. of cooking surface
- Fold-down pull handle and 10" steel wheels allow for easy transport
- Large ash door swings out 180º for easy cleanout
- Adjustable damper flute
- Baffle allows positive air control
- Vertical smoking chamber has three 16' x 16' shelves and a bar for hanging
- Built-in front tray for prep work and tools
- Large lower shelf offers convenient storage
- Smoke chambers features grease drain holes, bucket hooks, and easy-to-read
- Includes two drip buckets and an ash rake
- Can be used with charcoal briquettes and lump charcoal
- Quick, straightforward assembly
- Fire box = 17" x 17"
- Horizontal smoking chamber = 36" x 17"
- Vertical smoking chamber = 48" x 16"
- Overall dimensions = 81" x 34" x 78"