- SunSetter's 14 oz., 1000 Denier fabric has double-sided
color and five layers for maximum strength, protection, and
- A coat of acrylic protects against UV degradation and
scratches on top, and provides an easy-to-clean surface.
- A thick, 5.5-mil vinyl pigmentation layer helps colors stay
true and fade resistant for years.
- The innermost layer is 1000 x 1000 Denier scrim- made with
industrial-grade round filament Dacron for superior wear and
- There's an additional 5.5-mil layer of vinyl
pigmentation on the underside.
- Another coat of acrylic guards the underside.
- In summary, SunSetter awning's vinyl has the thickest
pigmentation you can buy, and two coats of acrylic to give you
99.9% UVA and UVB protection, as tested and confirmed by two
- SunSetter's fabric is easy-to-clean, 100% waterproof,
mildew-resistant and flame-Resistant.
Stripes Make Awnings Brighter and Cooler...
All our decorator stripe patterns are purposely designed to become
lighter in color toward the top, changing to solid cream at the
upper section. This helps keep temperatures under the awning cooler,
and lets in more light under the canopy.