This cover is big enough to protect multiple chimney flues from weather and from animal pests. The size of the base is 14" x 26" and the size of the hood is 22.25" x 34.5". All parts are constructed of stainless steel. The hood and base are 24-gauge steel and the screen is 18-gauge 3/4" expanded steel mesh. The hood features scalloped corners and roll formed edge. The base flanges are hinged for effortless application. The hood is removable when you need to clean the chimney. The unit mounts with the included Tapmark masonry screws, slotted hex-head steel mounting bolts, and masonry adhesive. You can choose a mesh height of 8, 10, or 14 inches. Some assembly is required. A limited lifetime warranty applies.
- Screen to screen size: 14 in. x 26 in.
- Hood size: 22 1/4 in. x 34 1/2 in.
- 24 gauge 100% stainless steel hood featuring scalloped corners and roll formed edges
- 24 gauge 100% stainless steel base flanges are hinged for easy application
- 18 gauge 3/4 in. expanded 100% stainless steel mesh
- Hood is removable for quick and for easy chimney cleaning
- Heavy-duty welded construction
- Tapmark masonry screws and tube of adhesive included
- Slotted hex-head stainless steel mounting bolts
- Available with a choice of 8, 10, or 14 inch mesh heights
- Weighs approximately 16 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Limited lifetime warranty