This flue cover is specially designed to fit chimney tiles usually found in California homes. Constructed of 100% galvanized steel, it provides maximum protection against weather and debris that could otherwise damage the chimney and its liner. The hood comes as a single piece and features scalloped edges and drip edging to deflect water away from the chimney. The expanded steel mesh allows air to flow freely, increasing the efficiency of the fireplace's draft, and turns in at the steel base to seal off any openings. The unit uses slotted hex-head mounting bolts for secure fastening and mounts on the outside of the chimney for complete coverage.
- Designed especially for flue tile sizes commonly found in California homes
- Cover is 13 in. x 17 in. outside tile size - fits outside tile dimensions from 11 1/2 in. x 16 1/2 in. to 13 1/4 in. x 18 1/4 in.
- 100% galvanized steel
- 24 gauge single piece galvanized steel hood featuring scalloped corners and drip edge
- 18 gauge 5/8 in. expanded galvanized steel mesh fits these cover sizes designed for California homes
- 14 gauge galvanized steel base provides added strength
- Slotted hex-head mounting bolts
- Outside mounting creates more free air space for a better draft
- The expanded metal mesh is turned inward at the base so the cover rests firmly on the tile and closes any openings around the tile
- Weighs approximately 11 lbs.
- Limited lifetime warranty