Top off your stove or fireplace installation with the Draft King 9 in. x 13 in. Black Painted Galvanized Steel 'California' Single Flue Chimney Cover. As the name suggests, this Draft King cover helps to ensure the proper drafts to keep your fire blazing with its outside mount design. Crafted with 24 gauge steel, scalloped corners and a drip edge, this cover is as good-looking as it is functional. With the galvanized top to keep out moisture and the mesh to keep out birds and other pests, this chimney cover will protect the integrity of your chimney, offer a finished look to your roof, and keep your fireplace warm and inviting.
- Designed especially for flue tile sizes commonly found in California homes
- Cover is 9 in. x 13 in. outside tile size - fits outside tile dimensions from 7 1/2 in. x 11 1/2 in. to 9 1/2 in. x 13 1/2 in.
- 100% galvanized steel
- 24 gauge single piece galvanized steel hood featuring scalloped corners and drip edge
- 18 gauge 5/8 in. expanded galvanized steel mesh fits these cover sizes designed for California homes
- 14 gauge galvanized steel base provides added strength
- Slotted hex-head mounting bolts
- Outside mounting creates more free air space for a better draft
- The expanded metal mesh is turned inward at the base so the cover rests firmly on the tile and closes any openings around the tile
- Weighs approximately 8 lbs.
- Limited lifetime warranty