Maintenance and safety are two the biggest concerns of a homeowner; they can also be some of the most costly investments you may put into your home. But there are efficient and cost effective solutions to these necessities. The safety of a chimney is greatly increased or decreased by the amount of protection it has from the outside elements and creatures getting in and disrupting its proper function. Hy-C Company has created a galvanized steel chimney flue cover that gives great protection and adds a stylish look with its black painted finish.
- Designed especially for flue tile sizes commonly found in California homes
- Cover is 9 in. x 9 in. outside tile size - fits outside tile dimensions from 7 1/2 in. x 7 1/2 in. to 9 1/2 in. x 9 1/2 in.
- 100% galvanized steel
- 24 gauge single piece galvanized steel hood featuring scalloped corners and drip edge
- 18 gauge 5/8 in. expanded galvanized steel mesh fits these cover sizes designed for California homes
- 14 gauge galvanized steel base provides added strength
- Slotted hex-head mounting bolts
- Outside mounting creates more free air space for a better draft
- The expanded metal mesh is turned inward at the base so the cover rests firmly on the tile and closes any openings around the tile
- Weighs approximately 6.5 lbs.
- Limited lifetime warranty