A chimney cover protects your flue by keeping water and animals from entering the opening and causing damage that can lead to expensive repairs. This cover has a square hood made of 24-gauge galvanized steel that features a drop edge. The screening is 18-gauge 3/4" expanded steel mesh to keep out even very determined animals. The mesh is turned inward at the base so the cover rests firmly on the tile and closes any openings. Mounting is accomplished by galvanized steel bolts, and the outside mount creates more free air space for a better draft. The cover fits outside tile dimensions from 15-1/2" to 14-1/2". This item carries a 7-year limited warranty.
- Cover fits outside tile dimensions from 15 1/2 in. to 16 1/2 in. diameter
- 100% galvanized steel
- 24 gauge single piece galvanized steel hood featuring drip edge
- 18 gauge 3/4 in. expanded galvanized steel mesh
- 14 gauge galvanized steel base provides added strength
- galvanized steel bolts for mounting
- Outside mount creates more free air space for a better draft
- The expanded metal mesh is turned inward at the base so the cover rests firmly on the tile and closes any openings around the tile
- Weighs approximately 9 lbs.
- Seven-year limited warranty