A flue should be covered in order to prevent moisture from entering your house through the chimney, to prevent sparks from landing on your roof and yard, and to keep unwanted pests out of your chimney when it is not being used. The hood of this cover is made of 24 gauge copper and has scalloped corners and rolled edges. The copper plated stainless steel base flanges make it extra stable. Copper mesh around the sides makes it beautiful. The cover comes with copper plated mounting bolts, and is removable so that you can clean your chimney easily. This flue cover is designed to provide protection for a multiple flue chimney. Its dimensions are 15" W x 37" L and it is available in your choice of heights, 9", 12", or 14". Assembly is required. Limited lifetime warranty.
- Screen to screen size: 15 in. x 37 in.
- Hood size: 22 1/4 in. x 46 1/2 in.
- 24 gauge copper hood featuring scalloped corners and roll formed edges
- 24 gauge copper plated stainless steel base flanges provide added stability
- 18 gauge 3/4 in. expanded 100% copper mesh
- Hood is removable for easy chimney cleaning
- Heavy-duty welded construction
- Tapmark masonry screws and tube of adhesive included
- Slotted hex-head copper plated stainless steel mounting bolts
- Available with a choice of 9, 12, or 14 inch mesh heights
- Weighs approximately 20 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Limited lifetime warranty