A multiple flue chimney doesn't have to go unprotected. This hood will protect all your chimney flues from the weather and from animals. The 24-gauge copper hood has scalloped corners and roll formed edges. A 24-gauge copper plated stainless steel base provide added stability to the whole unit, and the 18-gauge 3/4" expanded copper mesh is an effective deterrent to even determined animals. The hood can be removed when it is time to clean the chimney. This unit mounts using the included tapmark masonry screws, adhesive, and copper plated mounting bolts. You can choose between 9", 12", or 14" mesh heights. Some assembly of this item is required, and it carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- Screen to screen size: 17 in. x 29 in.
- Hood size: 22 1/4 in. x 34 1/2 in.
- 24 gauge copper hood featuring scalloped corners and roll formed edges
- 24 gauge copper plated stainless steel base flanges provide added stability
- 18 gauge 3/4 in. expanded 100% copper mesh
- Hood is removable for easy chimney cleaning
- Heavy-duty welded construction
- Tapmark masonry screws and tube of adhesive included
- Slotted hex-head copper plated stainless steel mounting bolts
- Available with a choice of 9, 12, or 14 inch mesh heights
- Weighs approximately 17 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Limited lifetime warranty