Animals in your chimney vent are not just annoying. They can damage your home by chewing through wiring and causing leaks that create expensive repairs. This roof vent guard will keep raccoons, squirrels, mice or birds from entering your house through your chimney flue. It has a 25" x 25" base and is 9" in height. It is constructed of heavy-duty 18-gauge galvanized steel mesh finished with black paint. Many other types of vent guards are made of plastic mesh or window screening that can be chewed through. This steel mesh will withstand the efforts of even determined animals. Other sizes are also available.
- 25 in. x 25 in. base and 9 in. height
- Constructed of heavy-duty 18 gauge painted black expanded galvanized steel mesh
- Prevents birds, animals, and other pests from entering through roof vents
- Many vents and/or roof guards are made of plastic or have window screening, which can be chewed through by a variety of pests - they cannot chew through this steel guard
- Once inside animal pests can damage the home itself, chew through wiring, and cause leaks leading to expensive repairs
- Variety of sizes available to secure common roof elements like static vents, dryer vents, power ventilators, and other venting devices