One of the inconveniences associated with a chimney vent is the possibility of birds, squirrels, and other animals entering your house through the opening. Failure to address this potential problem can result in expensive damage or removal of dead animals in hard-to-reach spots. Each vent guard in this set of three, built of stainless steel to keep out all animals, has a 30 inch square base and a 12 inch height to completely cover a vent opening.
- Set of three stainless steel roof VentGuards
- Each guard has a 30 in. x 30 in. base and 12 in. height
- Constructed of heavy-duty 18 gauge expanded stainless steel mesh
- Prevents birds, animals, and other pests from entering through roof vents
- Many vents and/or roof guards are made of plastic or have window screening, which can be chewed through by a variety of pests - they cannot chew through this steel guard
- Once inside animal pests can damage the home itself, chew through wiring, and cause leaks leading to expensive repairs
- Variety of sizes available to secure common roof elements like static vents, dryer vents, power ventilators, and other venting devices