If you feel like all you do all day is put out fires at home and at work, it might be time to enlist some help. Call on the services of a few junior firemen and firewomen and give your children a great place to play and pretend in the Little Cottage Company Firehouse Playhouse. What does every kid want to be when he or she grows up? Exactly. A fireman.
This replica firehouse features wood wall framing and 2 x 4 wood trusses, prefastened trim, and panelized wall sections to aid in assembly. It is solidly constructed out of high-quality materials by the expert carpenters at The Little Cottage Company to last your children for years and years. The firehouse signs, brass firebell, and firehouse door give children the idea that they're in their own real firehouse, as well.
Adults and kids alike will love the way this playhouse looks in any outdoor setting. Turn your yard into a playground and your children into the happiest firemen on the block by giving them the Little Cottage Company Firehouse Playhouse to play in in your backyard.
- Measures 8 ft. L x 10 ft. W x 8 ft. H
- 2 x 3 wood wall framing
- 2 x 4 wood trusses 2' on center
- Preprimed siding is prefastened onto wall panels to insure panels are
- Wall sections are panelized to save time in assembly
- Straight preprimed trim is prefastened to panels
- All other parts are precut and ready for assembly
- Single working window with safety glass, grids, and screens
- Windows include shutters
- Brass firebell
- "Firehouse USA" and "Engine #1" signs
- Firehouse engine doors are each 40" H x 20" W for an overall
opening of 40" H x 40" W
- Adult Dutch door on back (61" H x 34" W)
- Necessary hardware is included: screws, latches, handles, nails
- White aluminum outside corner trim
- All trim and siding is preprimed
- Dripedge (this is a piece of aluminum that goes along the edge of the
- Floor (if purchased without floor kit)
- Optional trio of 4 x 4 posts under the floor (required with deck option)
items are readily available at local stores