If you are searching for a high-end outdoor shed to store all your outside tools, than look no further than this exquisite colonial style shed. The front and rear walls are both 6 ft. high, siding is pre-fastened onto the wall panel to insure that panels are square, wall sections are panelized for an ease of assembly, and for your convenience, composite straight trim is pre-fastened to the panels. All other parts arrive precut and ready for assembly. The colonial style door comes complete with large hinges, custom crafter louvers, and a door handle latch that locks so that all your tools are secure.
(Note: Obtain all the applicable permits and check all local building codes for restrictions before purchasing).
(Note: Shingles, paint, floor (if purchased without floor kit) and dripedge are purchased separately).
- 2 x 4 wood wall framing 16 inches on center
- 2 x 4 trusses 24 inches on center
- Front and rear walls both 6 ft. high
- Siding is prefastened onto wall panel to insure that panels are square
- Wall sections are panelized for ease of assembly
- Composite straight trim is prefastened to panels
- All other parts come precut and ready for assembly
- Single functional 30" W x 36" H glass window w/ grids and screen
- "Z-style" shutters
- 5-foot double door yields 5' W x 6' H opening
- Colonial style doors with large hinges
- Custom crafted louvers
- Locking door handle latch
- Corner trim is made of high-quality composite material
- Trim and siding comes 98% primed
- Necessary hardware (screws, latches, handles, nails, etc.) is included
- Floor (if shed is purchased without floor kit
- Dripedge (this is an aluminum piece that goes along the edge of the roof)
*All purchased separately
items are readily available at local stores