Your children have officially hit the big time when they find themselves playing in the spectacular Sara's Victorian Mansion Playhouse from the Little Cottage Company. The playhouse comes equipped with a floor kit, an interior loft, a Dutch door, Victorian trim, and flowerboxes. It also has a unique design that makes it look like as much fun as kids actually have using it. There is, of course, an additional door for adults to use when tucking the kids in before a sleepover or getting invited to an afternoon teaparty.
Your children's imaginations will never be more active than they are inside this spacious, fun playhouse. You can paint the mansion any color you like, and after you do you'll have a hard time keeping your youngsters out of it for years and years. If you're looking for the best playhouse imaginable, something that will really blow your kids' minds and that they will never forget, you've found it: the Sara's Victorian Mansion Playhouse from The Little Cottage Company.
SHIPPING NOTICE: Because the shipping pallets size of this item, the shipping company is unable to use a lift gate to unload the product. It is recommended that at least 2 people are available to unload the product. It is not the responsibility of the shipping company to unload this shipment.
- Measures 10 ft. L x 18 ft. W x 10 ft. H
- 2 x 3 wood wall framing
- 2 x 4 wood trusses
- Preprimed siding is prefastened onto wall panels to insure panels are
- Wall sections are panelized to save time in assembly
- Gingerbread trim is prefastened to panels
- 17 working 14 in. x 21 in. windows with safety glass, grids, and screens
- Front child's Dutch door measuring 20 in. W x 40 in. H
- Rear adult door measuring 4 ft. W x 6 ft. H
- 8 flowerboxes on bottom windows
- Loft with ladder on turret side of playhouse
- Fancy Victorian trim
- Necessary hardware is included: screws, latches, handles, nails
- High-quality composite material outside corner trim
- Dripedge (this is a piece of aluminum that goes along the edge of the
- Two pressure-treated 4 x 4 x 18 boards, 1 pressure-treated 4 x 4 x 16
items are readily available at local stores