This wood burning fireplace from Majestic features a great appearance, solid construction of all components, and a number of options not found on most other wood burning models. A built-in flue built from cast iron effectively seals the chimney when not in use, and the fireplace grate tips up for convenient access when cleaning out ashes. The fireplace even includes easy access points for a gas line to allow for the use of a gas log set.
- Heat circulating design
- Full refractory lining
- Factory installed outside air connection
- Tapered firebox sides assure greater reflection of radiant heat
- Built-in cast iron flue damper helps prevent heat loss
- Generous wood basket grate made of durable 1/2" steel
- Tilt-up heavy-duty grate allows for easy clean up of ashes
- Wire mesh fire screen with stylish black pulls protects against sparks
- Gas line access has easy knockout on both sides of firebrick for optional gas logs
- Uses SK 8" Chimney or S8" 3-Wall with adaptor TWABR
- UL/ULC design-certified
- Actual Dimensions: 40" W x 36 5/8" H x 20" D
- Framing Dimensions: 41" W x 40 3/4" H x 20 1/2" D
- Fireplace Opening: 36" W x 21" H - 756 sq. in.
- Hearth Dimensions: 33 1/4" W (front)/19 5/8" W (rear) x 15 1/4" D