Every home is different, requiring different features to be installed in a manner that is indigenous to that particular residence. Majestic wants you to know that if you want a hearth that looks inviting, then the Oxford Direct Vent Gas Stove is right up your alley. Designed to run off Natural Gas, it is able to give to you a warmer, cozier living quarters while looking like it is one of the most attractive fireplaces in history.
- Direct vent gas stove
- Classic black finish
- All cast iron construction (firebox and shell)
- Insta-Flame Ceramic Burner System
- Discreet access door conceals gas control system
- Realistic 3- piece split oak ceramic fiber log set
- Room heater rated - 81% efficiency
- Can be installed directly on rigid wood flooring
- On/off controls
- Remote or thermostat-compatible
- Uses 4"x 7" Twist Lock Pipe
- Shipped with LP conversion kit
- Dimensions: 24 1/2" W x 28 3/8" H x 17" D
- Fire Viewing Area: 160 sq. in.
- Flue Size: 7 in. diameter
- BTU/hr: 20,000 to 28,000 NG / 19,000 to 28,000 LP
- FE/P4 Ratings (Canadian Fireplace Efficiency): 61.3%
- Thermal Efficiency: 81%
- Heating Capacity: 1,200 sq. ft.